Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
- High-resolution, 12.2-inch display for lifelike detail
- Watch movies, play games, browse the web, edit documents, and more
- Android 4.4, KitKat OS
- Samsung Exynos 5 Octa processor for exceptional performance
- Up to 13 hours of battery life per charge
- View all your favorite feeds and apps with Magazine Home
- Easily multitask with up to four apps using Multi Window
- S Pen allows you to take handwritten notes and access shortcuts
- Includes Samsung e-Meeting, Hancom Office, and Samsung KNOX
- Rear (8MP) and front (2MP) cameras for photos and video chat
- 32 GB of on-board memory plus microSD slot
Is it possible to Transfer DVD to Galaxy Note Pro 12.2?
Do you want to watch recently released DVD movies or hot videos onGalaxy Note Pro 12.2 effortlessly? To watch DVD on Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 is really a good choice for us to spend the free time. But how do we watch DVD movies on tablet like iPad or Android tablet? Is it possible to Transfer DVD to Galaxy Note Pro 12.2?
Although Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 is more and more powerful, it is at present just a portable media player, of which functions remain under a computer. We cannot play DVD movies directly on a tablet as it does not have a DVD-ROM drive. Of course, it is possible to transfer DVD collections to your Galaxy Note Pro 12.2. What we need to do is to convert DVD to Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 supported digital MP4 videos for smooth playback.
How to Transfer DVD collections to Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 for playing?
Do you know how to rip DVD to Galaxy Note Pro 12.2? If you do, do you think it is the best way to copy DVD to Galaxy Note Pro 12.2? Can you rip the copy-protected or encrypted DVD to tablet? It is highly possible that you can rip non-encrypted DVD to tablet while you have no solutions to converting those DVDs under Digital Right Management (DRM). So to help you perfectly copy DVD to Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, I would like to give you some suggestions.
To rip DVD to Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, you need to prepare a DVD to Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 converter beforehand. When choosing a DVD to Samsung converter, you need to take the following aspects into consideration.
- An easy-to-use interface: just imagine, are you interested in a program that owns a complicated interface?
- Decryption: tons of DVD discs are encrypted; if you choose a converter without the ability to decrypt, can you better enjoy the movie on Galaxy Note Pro 12.2?
- Supported output devices: The software should support all popular portable devices.
- Quality: The software should help you copy DVD to Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 without quality loss.
Speaking here, we have to introduce iFastime Video Converter Ultimate to you which can meet your all requirements. It can convert any DVD to your Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 supported videos on your computer or Mac. It is a professional DVD to Samsung ripper with the super fast speed keeping the DVD original quality. Besides Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, it also can convert DVD to more popular Samsung tab devices like Galaxy Tab Pro, Galaxy Tab S2, Galaxy Tab 3, and various Samsung smartphones, Samsung TV, etc.
Free download the top DVD to Samsung video converter for Windows:
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/iFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-76449859.html
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime-video-converter-ultimate/chjkfujg.html
- Softonic Download: http://ifastime-video-converter-ultimate.en.softonic.com/
How to Convert DVD to Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 for watching freely?
Insert the DVD disc into your computer’s DVD drive and run DVD Ripper. You can click the “Load file(s)” button to load the DVD files to the program. DVD ISO/IFO, VIDEO_TS folder are supported also.
Step 2. Choose output format.
Choose output profile “Samsung Galaxy Note (*.mp4)” in the profile drop-down list. For better enjoy videos on Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, you can customize video and audio options, such as Video Codec, Video Bitrate, Audio Codec, Audio Bitrate, Audio Channel, etc.
Tip: If you just want to backup the main movie content, you could choose “Directly Copy” under the “Copy” profile for saving conversion time and storage space.
Step 3. Start converting DVD movies.
When all is OK, simply click “Convert” to begin the ripping process. After the conversion is over, find your output video, and then you could transfer it to your Galaxy NotePro 12.2 via USB cable.
With this powerful software, you could enjoy your DVD collections on Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 for killing time or when you are on travel freely. Enjoy!
- How to Play Tivo on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)?
- Trim recorded TV Tivo programs for Galaxy Note 5
- Samsung Galaxy S7 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 6: Which Looks Better?
- Watch Christmas DVD movies on Galaxy Tablet E Nook
- How to Convert Samsung NX1 H.265 to H.264 on Mac?
- Best way to Convert 4K Video to Samsung devices