Overview | User Guide | How-To | Tech Specs | Review | Purchase | For Windows
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac Provides an ultimate solution to help convert 4K/HD/3D Video, Audio, DVD and Blu-ray movies with highest quality and faster speed, make your all Videos, Music and Movies playable on Any Devices.
* Full disc copy with all original information of Blu-ray/DVD discs remained
* Save the Blu-ray M2TS and DVD VOB movie without annoying extras
* Convert Blu-ray/DVD/Video files on Mac to any audio/video format for playing on any Tablets, Phones, Media Players, Media Servers, HDTV, etc.
* Create 3D SBS video on Mac for Gear VR, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift CV1, etc.
* A Mac HD video converter able to convert TiVo, MXF, MOV, and other HD videos
* Provide native codec for iMovie, Final Cut Pro and much more
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.12 macOS Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion.
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is more than just a converter. It comprises a video converter, blu-ray ripper and dvd ripper to process Blu-ray, DVD and videos. This feature-rick Mac video converter toolbox can not only copy 2D BD, 3D BD and standard DVD with original structure, and convert all BD/DVD collection to virtually any video and audio format for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Windows Phones, PSP, PS3, and other devices. This total BD/DVD/Video converter can also transcode between virtually all video and audio formats and add practical video editing functions to export media files playable on Ios, Android, Windows, game consoles, etc.
- When converting Blu-ray/DVD/video using Final Cut Pro oriented format templates(e.g. Apple Prores), please ensure that your computer has Final Cut Pro installed, otherwise the converted files will have audio only without image.
- If you are using FCP X, please make sure you have installed ProApps QuickTime Codecs, or you may get files with sound only without video.
- Mac (Mac Pro, MacBook, iMac, MacMini) Supported Video Formats
Create Watchable Video For Personal Use
Convert all BD/DVD collection and SD/HD video to optimized format and play on iOS, Android, Windows, game consoles, NLE, etc.
1. Support both decoding and encoding H.265 files
Decode H.265 files to common file formats for easy playback, editing, online sharing, encode common files to H.265 files for better storage, playback and online streaming.
2. Transcode Sony XAVC files
Transcode Sony XAVC files to Apple Prores for Final Cut Pro X, DNxHD for Avid Media Composer and MPEG files for Premiere Pro CC.
3. Enable to input/output all popular formats
Compatible with Blu-ray, DVD, and all popular video types and include more than 200 formats as output.
4. Support numbers of destination uses
Various devices and players can be found in software supported formats, including iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, PSP, PS3, PS4, Apple TV, TV, Amazon Kindle Fire HDX, Xbox 360, Samsung, Android phones, etc.
5. Customize parameters for target devices
To acquire watchable movies and videos on target smartphones, tablets, media players, and more, freely adjust parameters settings including video codes, video size, bitrate, frame rate, etc.
Support BD/DVD 1:1 Coping
- Backup BD/DVD without quality loss – Full disc copy with BD/DVD structure and all audio/subtitle tracks preserved
- Copy Blu-ray/DVD without extras – Save a 100% BD M2TS/ DVD VOB movie without extras.
Create 3D Movies For Viewing
- Convert 2D BD/DVD to 3D video – Easily create 3D movies from 2D Blu-ray/DVD with abundant 3D effects: Side by Side, Anaglyph, Top/Bottom.
- 3D to 3D Conversion – Convert 3D Blu-ray to 3D MKV, 3D MP4, 3D AVI, 3D WMV, etc. for various 3D TV and players. The 3D Depth of output 3D movies could be adjusted from 20 to 100 for more vivid 3D effect.
A Professional video editing package
1. Trim and crop – Cut off unwanted commercials from source video or part of the BD/DVD movies; crop the black bars and adjust the play fields.
2. Split and merge – Split a large video into several smaller files in average especially for Android; combine more than one video footage into one large file with natural transition.
3. Insert subtitles – Attach SRT, ASS, or SSA subtitles into original video to create the personal movie for watching.
4. Add video effects – Adjust volume, brightness, saturation, resolution or apply artistic visual effects to movies.
- Fast conversion with GPU acceleration – With NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP technology, you can enjoy a faster video conversion.
- Free lifetime technical support – Free lifetime technical support and upgrade service are available for every user.
- Customize audio/video parameters – Set audio/video parameters such as bit rate and frame rate to get the target audio/video best suitable for your device.
Read More: Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac Realted Guides
- Watch H.265/HEVC files with VLC Media Player on macOS Sierra
- Convert FLAC 5.1 audio MKV to HDX 1000 with AC3/AAC 5.1 audio
- Decode and Encode H.264 Codec on Mac OS X El Capitan
- Solve iMovie No Sound Problem When Play, Import, Export a Project
- Edit BDMV Files with QuickTime, iMovie, FCP on Mac OS X El Capitan
- Change FLV to M3U8 format for Playing with QuickTime on Mac
- Does QuickTime Play Blu-ray/DVD/ISO, MKV/MP4/AVI/FLV/WMV?
- How to Transfer Blu-ray to MP4 for Roku to TV or VLC on iPad
- Convert AAC audio in MP4/MKV to AC3/MP3 and play in VLC on Mac
- Make 4K and 1080p HD videos compatible with iMac with 5K Retina display
- No 5.1 Audio When Connecting Apple TV to Surround Sound System? Solved!
- Import Tivo/MKV/MTS/MPG/MXF/MP4 to Final Cut Pro X on Mac
- Convert windows media files to play on Mac Mini via Plex Media Server
The equivalent Windows version – Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate