Android gadgets, such as Samsung Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro are all perfect for watching videos on the go. To have more fun, you may want to get movies off of your Blu-ray discs and onto your Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro smartphone for enjoyment. However, Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro don’t have the BD drive for playing Blu-ray movies. That means, if you want to watch Blu-ray movies on your Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro handsets, you will need to rip Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy compatible video formats like MP4 first.
To convert Blu-ray to Galaxy On series supported files, you need a Blu-ray Ripper. Pavtube BDMagic is a professional Blu-ray Ripper for Samsung Galaxy phone. It is specially designed to rip any commercial Blu-ray to Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro, Galaxy S7/S7 Edge/S6/ S6 Edge, Galaxy Note 7/5/4, Galaxy J7/J5 Prime and Galaxy TabPro S, Galaxy NoteBook, Galaxy Tab E, etc. Also, you can choose the right subtitles and audio for yourself. If you don’t have mother-tongue language in your Blu-ray movies, you can download external subtitle from some subtitle sites, then add the external SRT/ASS/SSA subtitle to your Blu-ray movies for viewing on Galaxy flagships.
How to Convert Blu-ray to Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro?
Step 1: Add Blu-ray Movies
After downloading and installing this Blu-ray copy software, click “Load from files” icon to import source files. Once the Blu-ray movies are loaded into the software, all the chapter will be listed and the chapter of main title with the longest length is checked automatically.
Step 2: Choose format to output
Click “Format” bar, from its drop-down list, select to convert Blu-ray to one of the widely compatible file format such as “HD Video” > “H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)” for playing with Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro video player app. Then click “Settings” to adjust A/V parameters.
Step 3: Convert Blu-ray for Galaxy phone
Start ripping Blu-ray for Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro by clicking “Convert” button. When Blu-ray to Galaxy On series conversion is done, you now can transfer Blu-ray to Galaxy On series for watching.
Transfer Blu-ray to Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro
Click “Open” button on the software UI to find the ripped MP4 video. Connect Galaxy handsets to your computer, and transfer converter files to Galaxy phone via USB cable.
1. Make sure the screen of your smartphone is unlocked.
2. Connect your Samsung Galaxy phone to your PC with the supplied USB cable. If you’re asked to select a USB connection on your device, choose Media device (MTP).
3. Use the File Transfer window that pops up on your computer to drag and drop files.
To realize Mac transfer, you’ll need the help of Android File Transfer.
1. Download and install Android File Transfer on your Mac.
2. Launch Android File Transfer.
3. Make sure the screen of your Samsung Galaxy phone is unlocked.
4. Connect your Samsung Galaxy handsets to your Mac with the supplied USB cable.
5. If you’re asked to select a USB connection on your Note Edge, choose Media device (MTP).
6. Use the Android File Transfer window that pops up on your Mac to drag and drop media files.
7. Disconnect your Galaxy On8/On7/On7 Pro/On5/On5 Pro and Mac when the transfer is over.