The Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro comes with either a 12.2, 10.1or 8.4 display, and all three displays have the identical 2560 x 1600 resolution. There is no doubt it is so nice to play videos and audios on Galaxy Tab Pro series. Recently we found many Galaxy Tab Pro series users asked do Galaxy Tab Pro series support AC3? How to Convert AC3 to Galaxy Tab Pro series supported audio? Ok, this article will tell you the answer and the solution.
Firstly we have a look at the following problems:
“ I have a problem with AC3 5.1 to AAC 5.1 conversion for my Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1. Do any of you have any idea on how to get around this problem?
How to change your AVI audio track from AC3 to MP3? Does anyone know the solution?
My Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 does not support ac3 audio format. It does support mp3 and aac. What would be the best option to transcode it to MP3 or AAC? ”
In fact Galaxy Tab Pro series don’t support AC3 audio, so you’d better convert the AC3 to Galaxy Tab Pro series supported AAC, MP3 etc for smooth playing. In this case, what you need is one professional audio converter to convert AC3 to MP3 , AAC on your computer. iFastime Video Converter Ultimate (Mac) is your smart choice.
Best AC3 Converter for Galaxy Tab Pro series
- Convert AC3 to Galaxy Tab Pro series (Galaxy TabPro S included) supported MP3, AAC etc quickly
- A powerful audio editor offers solutions to merge AC3 files, split AC3 files, increase or decrease AC3 volume, adjust the bitrate/sample rate of AC3 files, and change the channels of AC3 files and more wait to experience.
- Convert AC3, FLAC to Samsung devices like Galaxy S series, Galaxy Tab Pro series, etc
- Convert DVD, Blu-ray, H.265, AVI, MKV, Tivo, MXF, VOB, MTS, MOV, 4K video etc to Galaxy Tab Pro series and the latest Galaxy TabPro S.
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/iFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-76449859.html
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime-video-converter-ultimate/chjkfujg.html
- Softonic Download: http://ifastime-video-converter-ultimate.en.softonic.com/
Step 1. Add AC3 file to the program
Click “Add File” button of the program to open the source AC3 file. Or simply drag and drop AC3 file to the main interface of the best AC3 Converter to import file.
Step 2. Set output format
Click “Format” drop-down button of the program to select the MP3 output format from “Common Audio” category.
Step 3. Set output audio channel
Click the “Settings” button, then go to “Audio” column, click “Channels” drop-down list to select preferable audio channel like 5.1, stereo or mono.
Step 4. Convert AC3 file
After the output format is set, click “Start Conversion” button to start and finish converting AC3 to other audio formats for Galaxy Tab Pro series.
Have more questions about how to convert AC3 for Galaxy Tab Pro series, please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook.
- Play 4k videos and movies on Samsung Smart TV
- 10 Common Galaxy S6 Problems & Solutions
- Play Latest DVD on Samsung Notebook 9 2016 Edition
- Convert downloaded YouTube videos to Galaxy TabPro S
- 6 cool products to expect from Samsung in 2016
- How to Play Tivo on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)?