This tutorial shows the detail information about how to convert Tivo recordings to Galaxy Note 7 playable video format, so that users can play Tivo files on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 at will.
Samsung unveiled the fifth iteration of its Note line – named appropriately the Galaxy Note 7. The Note 7 is chock full of impressive numbers, from its 5.7-inch Quad HD screen (2,560 x 1,440 pixels), to its octa-core Exynos processor and 4GB of RAM. Samsung offers both 32GB and 64GB versions of the Note 7, so you won’t have to worry too much about storage – unless you’re a real hog. Galaxy Note 7 is either a game changer or deal breaker for longtime fans of the Android phablet, now that it has a premium look and feel. It is an exciting thing to watch any videos on Galaxy Note 7 with better visual effect.
Series 4 and Series 5 (TiVo Premiere, Roamio, Mini, etc.)
Series 6 (TiVo Roamio OTA, Bolt, etc.)
Additional Direct Play video support:
Considering Galaxy Note 7 outstanding features, for better playing videos on Galaxy Note 7, here list Galaxy Note 7 supported format and detailed parameters :
- Video Playing Format: MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Audio Playing Format: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
- Video Playing Resolution: UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) @30fps.
- Camera: Video Recording Resolution: UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) @30fps.
- Recommended video resolution: 1280*720 px for HD video; 480*360 px for SD video; Generally, 1080p gives you the best resolution.
- Video frame rate: 30 fps for HD video; 12 fps for SD video
- Video bit rate: 5 mbps average. If it allows min/target/max, set it to 2mbps/5mpbs/8mbps.
- Audio bit rate: 192 kbps for HD video; 24 kbps for SD video
Among the formats above, MP4 is highly recommended for its easy availability, high compatibility, great compression rate and especially amazing video quality.
What’s the best video format for Galaxy Note 7? How can I convert unsupported Tivo videos to Galaxy Note 7 support video format?
If you want to play Tivo videos on Galaxy Note 7 and have encountered the video playback issue, you will learn Galaxy Note 7 supported video format and best format, and you will get Tivo video to the best Galaxy Note 7 video converter for use. To convert Tivo videos for more convenient playing and sharing, what you need is a third-party program that can accomplish the task. Here is highly recommended Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate (Mac). With it, you can easily and quickly convert Tivo videos files to Samsung Galaxy note 7 format like MP4 you want keeping the best quality. (Read Reviews)
Free download and install Tivo Converter:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
Step 1: Enter TiVo Media Access Key
Launch the TiVo to Android Converter and press “Option” button. Switch to “TiVo” tab in Option window, and enter TiVo Media Access Key.
Tip: How to find your Media Access Key on TiVo: Go to “TiVo Central” menu >> “Messages and Set Up” “Account and System Information”, and your Media Access Key would be there.
Step 2: Add TiVo video files
Click the Add button Import TiVo shows to the TiVo convert tool for converting. You can check the “Merge into one” box to join some TiVo files together.
Step 3: Select output format
Click “Format” and select an output profile for your Samsung Galaxy note 7. Basically the Samsung >> H.264 Video (*.mp4) is a universal format for Samsung Galaxy note 7. Plus, there are optimized presets for Samsung, Motorola, Acer, Asus, Sony, Toshiba, HTC, etc branded Android devices; choose a proper one as you need. Or depends on your device, you can choose a suitable video format from “Android” catalogue.
Tip: Profile Settings (Optional)
The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the settings button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly or select the corresponding device as the output format.
Step 4: Start the conversion
Press “Convert” button to begin encoding TiVo shows to Android tablets or phone. After conversion completes you can click “Open” to find converted and copy TV shows to your Android tablets for carrying along with.
Additional Tips: How to Transfer TV shows from TiVo to PC
It takes a while depending on length of TV program you are transferring. Make sure your TiVo and computer are in the same home network, and follow this guide to proceed TiVo file transfer:
1. On your PC, launch TiVo Desktop for PC, the freeware that transfers shows from your networked TiVo box to your computer.
2.Click “Pick Recordings to Transfer.” A window showing your TiVo box’s “Now Playing” or “My Shows” list appears.
3. Highlight any title in the list to see more information about the show. Check the box next to the title of the show (or shows) you want to transfer.
4. Click “Start Transfer.” Transfer times vary, but may take as long as the show’s duration to complete the transfer.
- Remove TiVo copy protection for playback on Macbook Pro
- How to convert TiVo file to AVI Divx on PC?
- How to convert TiVo shows to MPEG with TiVo to MPEG Converter for Mac?
- How to enjoy TiVo files on iPad, iPad 2 and the new iPad 3?
- How to convert TiVo HD recordings to MP4 on Mac?
- Convert TiVo to MPEG without quality loss