Recently, Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate has upgraded to v4.9.2, added support for Blu-ray AACS MKB v63. By now, you are thinking what does that have to do with you? Well for our users who have purchased the product can upgrade the software for free, meanwhile, for others, here is a chance which can help you enjoy your Blu-ray and HD DVD medias in a more flexible way. What are you waiting for? Here we go!
Have you met the problem that Ice Age 1-4 worked with MakeMKV while Ice Age 5 couldn’t be read? Or couldn’t your BD Drive detect your recently bought new Blu-ray disc and it just says : No Disc found? When meeting this kind of issues, the major reason will be the block of Blu-ray copy protection such as the latest Blu-ray AACS MKB version 63.
What is Blu-ray AACS MKB version 63?
The MKB is one of the keys included inside the copying protection system AACS, which is used to protect Blu-ray and HD DVD formats. The MKB has the function of validating the reproduction devices on which the disc is being played and obtaining, from the devices codes, the key that will allow the decryption of the disc content. The system was developed by companies from the film industry and the electronics industry including IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Matsushita (Panasonic), Sony, Toshiba, The Walt Disney Company and Warner Bros.
Therefore, your Blu-ray Ripper that doesn’t upgrade in time and old Blu-ray Drive can not read the latest Blu-ray discs you bought, which are released by the companies due to higher Blu-ray copy protection. But with Pavtube Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, you can easily remove the MKB version 63 protection of the Blu-ray movie and convert them to MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV even more than 200+ video formats for transferring to iPhone X, iPhone 8/8P, Samsung Galaxy series, TVs, game console for playback.
1. Added support for AACS MKB v63
2. Small miscellaneous improvements
3. Fix some bugs.
Key Features of Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate
– Rip BD/DVD to HTML5 WebM/MP4 for uploading to YouTube, FB, Vimeo, Instagram.
– Convert Blu-ray/DVD to AVI, MP4, MOV, QuickTime, ProRes for editing in NLE software.
– Rip Blu-ray/DVD to M3U8 for HTTP live streaming and other video formats for playback.
– Choose your desired subtitle streaming when your disc have multiple tracks.
– Shrink and compress Blu-ray and DVD to a smaller size video file to save hard disc space.
– More features in the review.
Quick Guide for You to Know This Software in Depth
Step 1. This software allow you to input BD/DVD common video to it. When you want to convert some videos to other video formats, batch conversion is available here. Moreover, you can click "Load from the disc" to load the BD/DVD from the player. When the Blu-ray is loaded, all the chapter will be listed on the left. The main title is checked automatically. Generally, a Blu-ray movie will have several subtitle and audio tracks. If you don’t need all the tracks, you can choose your desired subtitle streaming in "Subtitle".
Step 2. No matter what you have loaded, the second part is to define output format. Click up-down format bar, you will see a dozens of video formats, scroll down one by one, you can see the submenu of the each main menu, including editing software, TVs, Samsung, game console, Apple and more.
Step 3. Do some video change. If you are familiar with the video parameters. Good news for you. After you define the output format, then you can click Settings on the UI in the pop-up windows, you are able to change video/audio codec, bit rate, resolution, channels, and more.
Little tip: Video size is based more on bit rate than resolution, lower the bit rate to get smaller video size.
Furthermore, you also can trim to cut video length, add external subtitles to you video, add text/image watermark, change video effect, by press the pen icon on the top of the UI.
Step 4. After you have done all settings, then press the red Convert button to start the conversion. Wait for a while, go to click Open and it will pop up a folder with the generated files.
- How to transfer Blu-ray movies to play on Galaxy Note 4 when travelling
- Bring Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Note 4 for Enjoyment
- Tips for Playing DVD ISO/IFO Files on Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Any Way to Watch Blu-ray Movies on Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5/8.4?
- How to Rip All Pixar Blu-ray movies to Samsung Galaxy series tablets or smartphones
Hot Articles & Reviews
- View 3D Movies Including 3D Blu-ray with Gear VR via Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
- Transfer and Play DVD Movies on Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Top Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Converter in 2017
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Supported File Formats – Play Unsupported Formats on Galaxy Note 7
- Make 3D Movies For Your Samsung Gear VR With Old Movie Library And Blu-Ray/DVD Disc
Any Product-related firstname.lastname@example.org