The NX500 is a essentially a scaled down version of Samsung‘s flagship NX500. The Samsung NX500 camera records 4K H.265 videos in AVI/MP4 format, but the only problem is, HEVC/H.265 has not yet been accepted by most media devices, editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas Pro, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Final Cut Express, Avid Media Composer, etc.) and more.
If you want to edit the Samsung NX500 4K H.265 videos in Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas, you have the need to convert the Samsung NX500 4K H.265 videos to Adobe Premiere/ony Vegas editable formats before editing. Good news! Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate has announced that they have upgraded the windows products to the newest version to support the H.265 encode and decode. So here, we won’t get more worries to work our 4K H.265 footage with Sony Vegas Pro 13/12/11 for nice editing no matter for sharing or enjoying the higher definition image quality.
Why Choose Video Converter Ultimate?
- Convert any 4K H.265 videos to Sony Vegas Pro 13/12/11 editable formats for nice editing
- Transcode MP4, MKV, AVI, MXF, FLV, MOV, MPEG, VOB etc to Sony Vegas Pro supported formats
- Downscale and compress 4K to 1080p/720p
- Encode 4K H.265 to OneDrive, iCloud, Dropbox, Amazon Cloud Drive, Apple TV 4, 4K TV, Smart TV, Xbox One, PS3, PS4 etc
- Batch conversion and super fast conversion speed
- Basic video editing functions: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
Free download the best 4K H.265 video converter for Sony Vegas Pro :
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
Convert Samsung NX500 4K H.265 video to Sony Vegas compatible format on Windows (10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, etc)
Step 1. Load Samsung NX1 4K H.265 files
Open up this professional 4K H.265 Video Converter as a Samsung NX1 Video Converter. When its main interface comes up, click “Add File” to load your source 4K H.265 media.
Step 2. Choose Sony Vegas Pro format
Click “Format” option to choose the output format. To make your Sony Vegas Pro 13/12/11 to read MP4 files, just choose the most Sony Vegas accepted “WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv)” under “Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas” option as output format.
1. If the default settings do not fit your needs, you can click “Settings” button to customize output video parameters like bitrate, channels, frame rate, etc, such as to set higher bitrate to get much better image quality. In general, the higher video bit rate, the larger output file size, and vice versa.
2.You can use the video editor designed in this MP4 Video Converter to edit your original videos. Click “Edit” on the main interface, and edit your videos by trimming (get/cut off video clips), cropping (remove unwanted areas), adding text/image/video watermarks, inserting subtitles, adding special effects, etc.
Step 3. Encode Samsung NX1 4K H.265 to Sony Vegas
Hit the “Start conversion” button at the bottom right corner to start encoding Samsung NX1 4K H.265 to WMV for Sony Vegas. Once finished, hit “Open” button to get the generated files, and then drag it to the Vegas Pro timeline or into the Trimmer window where you can mark you in and out points before you add it to the timeline. At last you can nicely transfer them to Sony Vegas 13/12/11 for editing. Enjoy.
Have more questions about Dropbox vs Google Drive, please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook