The Samsung UBD-M9500 offers a bunch of new tricks, including a nifty Blu-ray to Mobile feature that beams 4K and regular Blu-ray discs to an Android smartphone. For many Blu-ray collectors, you may want to enjoy your Blu-ray discs on Samsung UBD-M9500 Blu-ray player. Here I highly recommend you to digitalize all your Blu-ray discs with 5.1 channel surround audio cause keeping the Blu-ray discs is not an easy thing. Reasons like below:
- Blu-ray discs are really frail which are easy to be damaged, like the scratch, the dirty, the frequent playback, etc.
- Many Blu-ray movies lovers prefer purchasing cheaper Samsung/Sony and other Blu-ray players from online shop rather than from native cities. When you try to play the Blu-ray discs you bought in your country, you failed because of the region codes. For example, you have got a Samsung UBD-M9500 from American Amazon, then try to play Brazilian/European Blu-ray discs you bought when you traveled out, now you will meet some error messages to remind you that this player can’t play those Blu-ray movies.
- When you rent the the Blu-ray disc from the store, you can’t keep the Blu-ray disc for longer time. So, you know what, right?
Why recommend you rip Blu-ray to 5.1 channel surround? 5.1 surround sound is the most common format. It includes a total of six channels — five full-bandwidth channels with 3-20,000 Hz frequency range for front left and right, center, and left and right surrounds, plus one "low frequency effects" (LFE) subwoofer channel for frequencies from 3-120 Hz. This technology gives you a feeling of actually being there. What software can help you achieve this goal? Keeping reading.
Best Blu-ray Ripper For Samsung UBD-M9500 To Get 5.1 Channel Surround Audio
There are tons of Blu-ray converters in the market, you may miss yourselves if nobody guides you. Here I recommend you Pavtube ByteCopy | For Mac, which can remove the Blu-ray BD+, AACS, Region Codes, MKB v61, MKB v62, ect copy protection for you. It offers you massive copying features:
- 1:1 full disc copy of Blu-ray movies with all the subtitle languages, audio tracks and chapter information well preserved
- Main movie copy of Blu-ray disc without unwanted extras
- Convert Blu-ray to various different video formats or audio formats (H.265/HEVC, Prores are also supported)
- This program can remove Blu-ray region A, Region B and Region C to make Blu-ray region-free for Samsung UBD-M9500 Player.
- Output iPhone/iPad, Android phone/tablet, windows phone/tablet, game consoles or vidoe editing program preset profile formats with all the optimized settings.
- Last but not least, with it, you can lossless copy Blu-ray to Multi-track MKV format to help preserve Blu-ray 5.1 surround sound or other popular multi-track formats such as MP4, MKV, MOV for viewing on Samsung UBD-M9500 with multiple audio tracks and channels. Below, we will show you how to achieve this goal.
Rip Blu-ray with 5.1 Channel Surround Audio For Samsung UBD-M9500
Step 1. Load the Blu-ray disc
Install the best Blu-ray ripper on PC. then open it, click the “Load from Disc”icon to import the Blu-ray Disc. You also can load the BDMV folder by choosing the “Load from folder” from the dropdown list of “File”, of course, you also can choose to load the ISO images too.
Step 2. Choose Lossless MKV video
Click the Format and select "Multi-track Video" > "Lossless/encoded Multi-track MKV(*.mkv)" for output. You can get lossless audio streams without transcoding. At the video setting windows, you also can choose the chapters, audio tracks, and subtitles.
Tip: You must make sure that the original Blu-ray disc contains Dolby Digital 5.1 audio channel.
Click the Setting button and adjust the video. For ripping Blu-ray with Dolby 5.1 tracks, open "Multi-task Settings" window, click "Audio" tab, check "Encode" to get encoded MKV files with Dolby Digital 5.1 audio saved. In this way, you also can rip Blu-ray with original DTS-HD Master audio track.
Step 3. Start the Blu-ray with 5.1 Channel Surround Audio conversion
After the options are finished, you can go back to the main interface and click the "Convert" button to start the video conversion quickly. Just wait for a while, you can get the best Blu-ray videos for Samsung UBD-M9500. When you get the videos, you can save it in the USB and play the converted Blu-ray videos on Samsung UBD-M9500 with USB.
Any Product-related firstname.lastname@example.org